Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: "D Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 06:29:41 -0500
On 12/7/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Really? I never had anyone ask that, and I've been waiting with a ready
answer.....
See that little Help icon in the task bar?

gcc has good man pages. But I still go out and get the o'reilly books.
some reasons: you can read them while you are crammed upright in a
subway. you can read them on the loo. e.t.c..

:-)

--
"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie