Re: [opensuse] Get Involved! openSUSE community meeting 2006-12-16 18:00GMT
  • From: Jordi Massaguer i Pla <jordi.massaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:40:56 +0100
There is a feature, already at the wishlist, I'd like to be discussed. That
is installing OpenSuSE without configuring the BIOS on a windows box
(easying the installation process). That is the purpose of a project I am
involved called "instlux (http://instlux.sourceforge.net)" and I think it is
mature enough to start discussing about it at the opensuse comunity.

Also, I have some experience programming YaST modules, so I could help on
the YaST clean up UI thing.

greetings,

jordi

Jordi Massaguer Pla