Re: [opensuse] OT List.
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:45:26 -0500
On Wed December 6 2006 9:15 pm, Darryl Gregorash scratched these words
onto a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> On 2006-12-06 19:51, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > On Wednesday 06 December 2006 20:37, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >> What's going on the OT list......reject after reject! An example is
> >> below.
> >>
> >> Fred
> >
> > It is now at: opensuse-offtopic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Where've you been? :-)
>
> AFAICT, there has never been any announcement of this, possibly
> excepting on the list itself (certainly nothing I can find in any other
> list, including opensuse-announce, and I have never subscribed to the
> OT list). Additionally, there is no more mention of suse-ot at
> lists.suse.com, and there is no mention of an off-topic list at
> opensuse.org.
>
> If opensuse-offtopic is indeed the new list name, then we see the
> problem immediately: the bounce message Fred received shows the
> following:
>
> <suse-ot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Command died with status 1:
> "/usr/bin/mlmmj-recieve -L /var/spool/mlmmj/opensuse-ot/"
Notice is reposted by me on the OT list a minute ago. just in case no one
noticed it in their in box. The switch IIRC happened yesterday -ish
No cross posting usually allowed so you need to go there to read Henne's
Words on t'subject. :)

Unless for the switching time we are allowed to cross post ? I'm certain
some list god, or godling in waiting will let me know...

Let freedom ring! Let the white dove sing. Let the whole world know that
today is the day of reckoning. Let the weak be strong , let the might be
wrong , throw the stones away, it's Independence Day.