Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 20:46:06 -0900
On Wednesday 06 December 2006 06:29, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> In order to make that feasible, one thing that will have to happen is to
> supply PDFs with suitable Open Prepress attachments and impositions and
> maybe cut marks and whatnot.

Do those pdfs differ substantially from others?

Because I've seen what Kinkos can do with your run of the mill company report
delivered on a thumb drive 20 minutes before the presentation. They looked
great. They told me I could email it, upload

http://www.fedex.com/us/officeprint/onlineprint/index.html
--
John Andersen