Re: [opensuse] OT List.
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 20:15:07 -0600
On 2006-12-06 19:51, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 20:37, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
>> What's going on the OT list......reject after reject! An example is below.
>>
>> Fred
>>

> It is now at: opensuse-offtopic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Where've you been? :-)

AFAICT, there has never been any announcement of this, possibly
excepting on the list itself (certainly nothing I can find in any other
list, including opensuse-announce, and I have never subscribed to the OT
list). Additionally, there is no more mention of suse-ot at
lists.suse.com, and there is no mention of an off-topic list at
opensuse.org.

If opensuse-offtopic is indeed the new list name, then we see the
problem immediately: the bounce message Fred received shows the following:

<suse-ot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Command died with status 1:
"/usr/bin/mlmmj-recieve -L /var/spool/mlmmj/opensuse-ot/"