Re: [opensuse] Compiling a metalink client - aria2 - impossible
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 19:18:45 -0600
On 2006-12-06 16:27, Pascal Bleser wrote:

> You could have looked at the .spec file in my aria2.src.rpm as I pointed
> you to the directory where it is available from:
> http://ftp.skynet.be/pub/suser-guru/rpm/packages/Network/aria2/src/
In fairness to Carlos, it is not intuitive that one should look there
for the sources. I did not know that is where you kept the sources,
because I have never needed to look for them in your repository. Neither
is there anywhere that I know where it is explained that is how to
locate the sources for a package, unless there is a README I missed, or
you have it somewhere in your personal website.

PS and OT, nice slam-dunk on Groklaw about their OOo nonsense -- good
thing I removed them from my bookmarks long ago, I don't have to do that
now. I do, however, dispute the comparison with slashdot. If anything,
Groklaw has sunk lower :-)