Re: [opensuse] Compiling a metalink client - aria2 - impossible
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:39:05 +0100 (CET)

The Wednesday 2006-12-06 at 16:11 -0600, Darryl Gregorash wrote:

> > <snip>
> > > Good grief, guru is Pascal Bleser.
> >
> > I know him from the list, and I like his emails. But I didn't know he
> > compiled the things at that site. How could I? It's a pseudonym.
> >
> You need to have planetsuse.org on your list of reading material. You
> can learn a lot of interesting things there; for example, just yesterday
> (Tuesday), James Ogley claims to have had a "very busy day at college",
> yet still had time to watch Liverpool lose a football match :-)

Argh! I just barely have time to read my technical things plus my real
life, then you want me to read gossip on top of it?

X'-) :-P

I didn't know that site. I just read Miguel de Icaza's "A Night at the
Movies". I don't usually those things. I prefer reading things like "The
ringworld throne" or "El sol de Breda" (Breda's sun), franlky,

> To be fair, however, James also did a whole bunch of work on Gnome
> yesterday, which is commendable even though I detest Gnome :-)

I thought he had dropped that time ago. I guess he can't ;-)

(I do like both Gnome and Kde, by the way ;-) )

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.