Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:22:43 -0500
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 01:09:55AM -0900, John Andersen wrote:
On Wednesday 06 December 2006 00:55, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I think people do look. If they find something that they
think they need to know is something else. Perhaps it is that mostly men
buy Linux?
I read mine while waiting for the install to finish, and anytime I can't
get something to work right away.
The most I ever paid for Linux was for SLES 9, and the manual
was all in PDFs. Believe me, SLES is one place you WANT to read
the manual. Its different enough from regular Suse that you will
hork it up if you wing it.

Yeah, I expected the full set of books with SLES ... and was disappointed
too.
Ciao, Marcus
Perhaps something along the lines of what came with VAX/VMS, 20 odd thick binders, enough to fill a couple of shelves? ;-)