Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:55:56 +0100
On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 10:40 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:

> Yes. I suspect 80%-90% of the SUSE box manuals never were opened and
> just discard or burned, which is pretty much a waste.

I wonder... I think people do look. If they find something that they
think they need to know is something else. Perhaps it is that mostly men
buy Linux? And, us men are notorious for skipping manuals at all cost.
But we like for them to be present. So we can boast that we got it
working without the manuals. Their non-use is a critical part of the
process. They must be present, if not actually used.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems AB
Ramböll Sverige AB