[opensuse] Gnome background on KDE desktop
  • From: "Marius Roets" <roets.marius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:08:40 +0200
Without changing any settings, or doing any updates, my laptop
suddenly displays a Gnome desktop background, instead of KDE which I
have always used.

When I go to KDE settings->Desktop->Behavior, and select "Show icons
on Desktop", it works as expected, and I see my KDE desktop. If I
deselect this option however, the Gnome desktop comes back. I don't
like icons on my desktop as a rule, so this is a pretty handy option
for me.

Any ideas?

Marius Roets