Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:38:28 +1100
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 02:01:46PM +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
D Gavrilovic wrote:
On 12/5/06, Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another posting from someone at SuSE suggests that there are still many
bugs in 10.2, and that they will be squashed by 10.3, to be released
next summer. I'll wait. Take note, Novell.

--doug
Can you please post links/sources? I have been looking forward t a
10.2 upgrade hoping to solve some issues I have with 10.1. I really
don't want to wait until 10.3 final.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2006-12/msg00000.html

Every software has bugs ... :)

I personally have already upgraded all my machines to 10.2 and am happy
with it.

Sir! I would like you to know that SUSE does *not* have "b-u-g-s"! It has III - or, to the uninformed, Irritating Irregularities and Infirmities! :-)

Cheers.