Re: [opensuse] Find process using a mount?
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 07:24:53 +0100
Jan Engelhardt skrev:
On Dec 4 2006 12:40, Anders Norrbring wrote:
Thanks to all of you..
Now the second problem is growing the xfs file system mounted.. I added a new
disk to the lv, remounted the lvm volume (mounted by iSCSI) and issued
xfs_growfs /iscsi. Nothing happened.
Next I did xfs_growfs -d /iscsi, still nothing.
How annoying these things tends to be...

These things may sound simple-stupid, but the obligatory question is:

- does `fdisk -l /dev/yourlvmdevice` show the new "disk" size?

Yes, it shows the correct, bigger, disk size.

- did the 1K-blocks value in `df` grow?

Nope, nothing.

--

Anders Norrbring