Re: [opensuse] education
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:17:57 -0800
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 11:45, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Dec 4 2006 18:37, Rajko M wrote:
> >On Monday 04 December 2006 09:22, James Tremblay wrote:
> >> Hello all,
> >> There is a new page on OpenSUSE,
> >> http://en.opensuse.org/Education
> >> please sign in and help us out.
> >> JT
> >
> >Nice idea, but I guess that you have to wait some time until people that
> > have interest and time join your project. That is the case with almost
> > any project. BTW, to me "The openSUSE Educator" sounds good as a name.
>
> Agree, but the intertwangled short name "suseucator" is a verbal mishap.
> "suseducator" was probably intended.

I finally got to this and read through as well as signed up.

Nice to see SUSE - with openSUSE at the forefront - finally taking on some of
the load in this area. Up until now, Ubuntu - with EdUbuntu - has been the
only mainstream education related distro that I'm aware of.

Thanks for the link!!!

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request