Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:01:46 +1100
D Gavrilovic wrote:
On 12/5/06, Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another posting from someone at SuSE suggests that there are still many
bugs in 10.2, and that they will be squashed by 10.3, to be released
next summer. I'll wait. Take note, Novell.

--doug

Can you please post links/sources? I have been looking forward t a
10.2 upgrade hoping to solve some issues I have with 10.1. I really
don't want to wait until 10.3 final.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2006-12/msg00000.html