Re: [opensuse] article about Midnight Commander
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:52:48 -0600
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 06:47, zoran korac wrote:

> > > If I remember correctly, Norton commander has bulid in FTP option,
> >
> > but I
> >
> > > do
> > > not see it on mc or it is just something that I overseen.
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > zoran
> >
> > Zoran,
> >
> > indeed, something you oversee. You can connect to FTP using the menu or
> > by simply typing cd #ftp:ftp.example.com/pub
> > as described on
> > http://en.opensuse.org/Midnight_Commander/Tips#FTP_browsing
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dominique
> THANKS
>
> Zoran

To get more ideas what is possible with mc you can use F1 and browse it using
cursor keys. It is really recommended reading. The tips and probably more
screenshots will be added if time will allow me.

BTW, please post your answer underneat the quoted text. It is called bottom
posting and keeps track of posts timeline, making reading easy. You can see
how I moved your last answer from top to bottom keeping clear track of
conversation.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.