Re: [opensuse] How much memory does Suse need?
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:02:14 -0800
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 13:06 -0600, M Harris wrote:
> I mean, how in the world is M$ going to compete with an OS that runs four
> times faster on existing hardware for a fraction of the money??? Do any of
> you see my point???

Mickey$oft has the best marketing department bar none. No American
politician not even the Kennedy family has a better damage control aka
spin machine. Microsoft is better at propaganda than CBS, ABC, NBC,
MSNBC, LA TIMES, NY TIMES etc combined.

At Christmas people by the sizzle not the steak. Makes one wonder if BG
is a Ferengi or at least has memorized the rules of acquisition.

--