Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: Stan Glasoe <srglasoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:20:46 -0600
On Tuesday December 5 2006 12:04 pm, Bruce Smith wrote:
> > We've mastered yesterday openSUSE 10.2 RC5 and declared it as
> > goldmaster.
>
> "RC5"??? I haven't been following 10.2 development very closely, and
> opensuse.org seems to show RC1 being the latest available to download.
> I can't even seem to find RC2-RC4.
>
> - BS

Depends on the amount of time left between RC1 and Release Date as to how
many other 'public' RC's we will see out here. Internally they do more RC's
in the final weeks/days that we don't see out here. From what they've said
in the past these are mostly cosmetic, last minute fixes that we hope don't
impact us too much out here.

Stan