Re: [opensuse] Merged Lists?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:47:29 -0800
Donald,

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 09:40, Donald D Henson wrote:
> Has the suse-linux-e mailing list been merged with the opensuse list?
> When I try to send a note to suse-linux-e, the address mysteriously
> changes to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Am I missing something?

Yes. The old list was retired and its subscribers merged into the
openSUSE list. A similar migration occurred for all the old SuSE lists,
owing in part, apparently, to the need to migrate list processing to
new hardware.

The Off-Topic list is about to be migrated, too. It was the only
straggler in the process.

> Donald D. Henson

Randall Schulz