Re: [opensuse] Is There a (Non-Enterprise) Commercial SuSE Linux 10.2 Product?
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:46:28 +0100
[8<]

Can we buy a commercial SuSE Linux 10.2? If so, where / when?

RRS

I have a feeling that OpenSUSE is going the way of Fedora Core. I'm doubtful that any more boxed sets will be released for sale. It's never been a money maker and it's gotten less & less with each release, so I suspect Novell will end it just as Red Hat did.

Rumour say that 10.2 will be available in box. But then, it's a rumour...

--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting