[opensuse] Which Shell do I Have?
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 05:09:16 -0800
I'm trying to run FlightGear. I saw an article -
http://applications.linux.com/applications/06/11/20/0533247.shtml?tid=8&tid=49
- on Linux.com yesterday about it and was reminded. I think I had it on my
9.3 system then forgot about it until now.

Looking, I didn't see any installation for it under 10.1 so I installed it
from source. (I didn't realize something could still take 20 minutes to
comple, as the main program did.)

In the instructions, it tells me to make some environment variable changes.
However, it has one set for a Borne Shell and another set for a C shell.

Which do I have?

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request