Re: [opensuse] democracy player
  • From: steve reilly <sfreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:16:44 -0500

> > Darren, are you listening?
>
> Yep, here!
>
> First my apologies for the fact that my mail client is going to break this
> thread, I am on the road and have no choice. :(
>
> I ran into the dependency issues that Pascal outlines later in this thread.
> I spent some time trying to chase them down, but gave up with the other
> affected packages. I do have interest in help getting Democracy working.
>
> Darren

Hi!,

same problems here, with the dependencies. There was one other gentleman who
said he was going to try and work on it as well. I tried loading his blog
last night, where he said he would post info, and I kept getting a timeout.
either he has one heck of a slow server and is in the bush somewhere, I
couldnt get it to load. oh well, we shall see where t his leads. Let us
know anyone if you have luck or need some testing ok!, thank you.

--
This computer is powered by OpenSuse 10.2
7:13am up 2 days 3:50, 1 user, load average: 0.17, 0.39, 0.24