Re: [opensuse] democracy player
  • From: "Darren Davis" <ddavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 04:03:34 -0700
<200612031732.29159.sfreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, steve reilly
<sfreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sunday 03 December 2006 17:14, Pete Connolly wrote:
>
>> Hi Steve
>>
>> Strangely enough, I've been looking at this today after reading some very
>> good write ups around the net. It sems that Darren Davis is working on
>> this on the build service
>> (http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse- buildservice/2006- 09/msg00188.html) but
>> hasn't got there yet. Maybe this is something we could help him with? I'd
>> be willing...
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Pete
>
> Hi,
>
> absolutely........ Im afraid I wouldnt be any help on the programming side,
> (my limits are a bit of html, and php) but testing, and anything else Id
> be
> more than willing. This is a great program! Im having fun with it.
>
> Darren, are you listening?

Yep, here!

First my apologies for the fact that my mail client is going to break this thread, I am on the road and have no choice. :(

I ran into the dependency issues that Pascal outlines later in this thread. I spent some time trying to chase them down, but gave up with the other affected packages. I do have interest in help getting Democracy working.

Darren