[opensuse] OpenSUSE-Updater for 10.1 ?
  • From: Michael Schueller <schueller-berlin@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:47:54 +0100
Hello List, and a great HELLO to the openSUSE Development Team

Yesterday i did a Upgrade from openSUSE-10.0 to 10.2.

My first impression was WOW, an Upgrade with no Problems at all.
Even the "new" zmd and Produkt Registering Stuff works now out of te
box. I´m shure you remember, this was a little bit tricky in the
early 10.1, especially the zmd/zmd software install/update Stuff.

But know, with the new openSUSE Update applet, it looks good, it
feels good and it works good again.

So i asked myself, if it would be possible do give that work also to
the users of 10.1, is that possible.
Could you open a new repo with the knew ZMD, libzyyp, zypper and of
course the openSUSE Updater for 10.1 ?

Greets, and many thanks for the new Star on the SUSE Heaven ;-)

Michael