Re: [opensuse] Maybe on Linux?
  • From: Adolph & Sharon Weidanz <timetopaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:50:40 -0500

James Hatridge wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm thinking about buying some stamp software (I'm a stamp dealer/collector).
> The info says this:

I know this doesn't answer the question but.... Have you looked at
Tellico collection manager. I am using it for books and movies. It has a
collection for stamps. I haven't used it, but for books and movies it
has been really great...

- --
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

?To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public.? [Theodore Roosevelt] 1918

Adolph & Sharon Weidanz SuSE 10.1
'78 43' Endeavour Ketch Folding@Home Team 45
S/V Time To Paws