Re: [opensuse] OOo Java Issue
  • From: "George Stoianov" <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:02:25 -0500
On 12/4/06, Dave Barton <db@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running the Novell 64 bit edition of OOo 2.0.4 on SuSE 10.1 x86_64
and I have Sun's 64 bit JRE 1.5 update 7 installed. OOo's Java options
finds the installed JRE , but any attempt to use any of OOo's Java based
functions returns an error. For example, try to create a simple address
database table results in the following error:

SQL Status: S1000
Error code: 1000
No Java installation could be found. Please check your
installation!

Has anyone here experienced a similar problem, or am I trying to achieve
the impossible.

No but have you tried something not involving a database?? Isn't there
a built in jre with OO or did you install one yourself?? Is it
supported by OO as if you are using the built in database it may have
been compiled on a different version??
g.

TIA

Dave