Re: [opensuse] Find process using a mount?
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:40:10 +0100
Andreas Jaeger skrev:
Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm a bit confused..
I believe I've stopped every application using a specific mount, still
I can't unmount it because it's busy..

How do I check which process(es) that access that mount point?

fuser -mv /your/mount-point

Thanks to all of you..
Now the second problem is growing the xfs file system mounted.. I added a new disk to the lv, remounted the lvm volume (mounted by iSCSI) and issued xfs_growfs /iscsi. Nothing happened.
Next I did xfs_growfs -d /iscsi, still nothing.
How annoying these things tends to be...

Anders.
< Previous Next >