[opensuse] Call for Testing: blobAndConquer
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:24:45 +0100
Dear 'gamers',

blobAndConquer was released in Version 0.7 these days. RPMs are
available at http://software.opensuse.org/download/games:/action for
SuSE 9.3 - 10.2 (i586 and x86_64).

In some cases, I've seen that the text in the menues is missing (font
rendered by truetype2), but not on others. I have seen this very rarely,
but on these machines then at least it remains reproduciblie.

To get it fixed, I'd like you to have a look in it and in case you see
errors, send me a message about it, if possible containing as much
information about your system as possible:
- Used SuSE Version
- Processor
- Graphic card (what driver?)
- X.org version
And whatever else you might think about.

thanks for testing!

Dominique