Re: [opensuse] democracy player
  • From: Pete Connolly <pete.connolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 22:14:04 +0000
On Sunday 03 December 2006 17:58, steve reilly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> has anyone seen a suse rpm around for democracy player? new version out,
> very, very nice....... tried it on another distro. I tried the tarball,
> and am having dependency issues, looking for python 2.4, i have 2.5, why
> that would matter, I have no idea....but... also found an rpm on
> freshmeat, but getting dependencies a mile long. thanks!

Hi Steve

Strangely enough, I've been looking at this today after reading some very good
write ups around the net. It sems that Darren Davis is working on this on
the build service
(http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2006-09/msg00188.html) but
hasn't got there yet. Maybe this is something we could help him with? I'd
be willing...

Cheers

Pete