Re: [opensuse] testing opensuse10.2 rc1 ? ( I think that's it's title ;) )
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:38:58 +0100 (CET)

The Saturday 2006-12-02 at 00:59 -0500, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> So why was this not added to the list? Instead it was bounced back to me
> as if I had done something bad.. it's not from another list, it isn't
> html; perhaps I should have made the subject w/o testing???

No body can comment on that, as you haven't posted the rejection slept. A
reason for the rejection was surely given.

If you think your email was unduly rejected, just forward the complete
rejection message with full headers to the list owner _in_ _private_, with
your reasons for believing it is incorrect explained briefly.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.