[opensuse] WeatherBug Follow Up
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:30:13 -0800
The other day, someone asked if Weatherbug was ever going to be ported to
Linux.

I was doing some work on my mother's 9.2 system today preparing it for an
upgrade to 10.1 or 10.2, while my rugrats were working with her on
gingerbread houses. I noticed she had KWeather on her desktop. I believe
this would do everything needed for WeatherBug.

http://www.perfectreign.com/stuff/suse/2006/snapshot1.png

If you look in the bottom right of the kicker (system tray) there's the
weather. Of course it is in farenheit since we're in the US. You can also
have it in Celsius. I'm not sure if Kelvin is supported, though.
--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request