[opensuse] Another weirdness I just noticed..
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:26:32 -0500
The wallet app doesn't follow instructions. It closes even tho it's not
supposed to, at least it isn't if it's supposed to stay open til the
last application using it closes.

It's supposed to be invisible . No icon in the panel but there it is,
closed. That makes it unavailable to the apps that use it. Instead of
asking for the password to open it, the program asks if you want to
store whatever password in the config files of the app that needs that
info from the wallet. No matter which way you decide to go, storing
the passwords , for instance.. they aren't stored, At least not here so
far.

Most omoshiroii !

Gotta go look at the website/bug report page to see what's up. I'll do
that after I had some sleep.. Just thought I'd add my voice to any
others who may have discovered these little gems before me. Or to let
you know it's still a tad wacky on things that they seem to be counting
on for the real buzz to develop...
Don't try to explain it, just nod your head . Breathe in breathe out ,
move on.