Re: [opensuse] opensuse 10.2 feature question
  • From: d.gavrilovic <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 10:51:55 -0500
Is there any chance we will get it a few days before Dec 7? Like when
Mozilla released FF 2 before schedule.

:-)

On 12/2/06, Kevin Donnelly <kevin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 02 December 2006 06:52, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> No - we developed it ourselves and forward ported it and finally got
> it merged into 2.6.19,

Which is an interesting example of the sort of concrete development that the
Novell/SUSE team are putting into Linux. Worth quoting in the future.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg
www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg
www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg
www.cymrux.org.uk - Linux Cymraeg ar un CD

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie