RE: [opensuse] Applying Purchased Upgrade Certificate to SLES9

Go to www.novell.com login (upper right of the screen)

Select the "Novell Customer Center" link on the page.

On the right hand side select "Products and Subscriptions" then "Activate".

No changes are required on the SLES server as the same user name and
password will continue to be valid.

HTH,
-Alain.