Re: [opensuse] DVD disk image
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:17:33 +0100
Mike McMullin a écrit :
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 19:44 +0100, jdd wrote:
Mike McMullin a écrit :

He's beginning to wish he'd never set that partition up as an exchange
media between XP and Linux.

there is a very good ext2/3 native driver for XP, and it's OSS, better use this
Sorry but there's no way in Puce that I'm letting windows have access
to any of my linux partitions. I do appreciate the suggestion though, I
thought about it and decided that I could not trust Windows with
sensitive info.

I have no double boot machine, the ext3 partition is on a "shuttle" usb drive, never any sensitive data on it...

but, for example, I use dvgrab to dl the video from my camcorder but I have no video editing program working on my linux computers and do the editing on win (not glad of this :-).

the data being 12Gb for an hour, the usb drive is far the best system to go from a system to the other

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO