Re: [opensuse] Problem with ZMD, database lost
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:57:58 +0100
Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 10:31:14PM +0000, Sean Rima wrote:
> > For some reason my zmd database has been lost, when trying to do an
> > update I get an error message saying that it cannot parse the xml
> > data and that /usr/share/zmd/zmd.db cannot be opened. I checked and
> > there is nothing there
> >
> > Is there anyway to rebuild the database
>
> /usr/share/zmd/zmd.db is no file our ZMD uses.
>
> /var/lib/zmd/zmd.db is the database.
>
> If it is removed or gone ... restart zmd and it will recreate it.

So any reason why the desktop update tool gives a different location

Sean
--
Thawte and CaCert WOT Assurer

I believe that every human has a finite number of
heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine
running around doing exercises. - Neil Armstrong