Re: [opensuse] How much memory does Suse need?
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:55:53 -0900
On Thursday 30 November 2006 09:46, jdd wrote:
> > M Harris wrote:
> > How much memory does Suse need? hahahahahahahhah ehem.
>
> I installed 10.2 on a sub laptop (P233, 140Mo ram, 12Gb HD)
>
> it's not fast, but Gnome run's quite well

Try Xfxe4. Runs way faster.

> (not to say this is the best HW for openSUSE :-)
>
> jdd
>

> --
> http://www.dodin.net
> http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO

Did you see that jdd?
I clicked reply and it sucked in your whole sig.
Its not supposed to do that.
If you PROPERLY format your sig this won't happen.

Your name and the rest of the add-ons go BELOW the double dash space line.
And the double dash IS SUPPOSED TO BE followed by a space. Not a newline.

--
John Andersen