Re: [opensuse] Favorite E-mail Clients
  • From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:34:04 -0500
Yup, I used to run fetchmail and I have the configs when I used it with Pine
but I really don't want to have to dig into how to make Kmail talk to it at
this point nor should I have to. It should be able to download/send mail
while you are composing and not just stop or give a blank screen when
downloading mail until it finally finishes and judging from the bugzilla
discussion I'm not the only one. I hope that the maintainers get time to fix
it. But I use it anyway at least for now.

--

Brett I. Holcomb