Re: [opensuse] SCO is toast... Novell go get em
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:40:37 -0500
On November Thursday 30 2006 3:46 pm, Anders Johansson wrote:
<snip>
> > What do those
> > patches do?
>
> Feel free to cross reference the bug numbers with the entries in
> bugzilla.novell.com
>
> > How many of those patches, or future patches, will M$ control
> > behind the scenes...
>
> bite me

And *that* is why we couldn't let you drift out of the Linux, and Suse linux
world when you tried to get away, Anders, common sense is one thing, educated
informed common sense , such as yours is just too valuable an asset to
lose! ;)

I guess for folks who will insist that the henhouse is now unguarded, we can
never convince them. but until I get a fresh new copy of Suse 10.2 I probably
will keep trying, for my sins, it's my punishment. Still, I like Suse's
packages and I will wait for the boxed set.

Even if later they require me to go find other packages.. But isn't Amarok
doing mp3? and every sound player does ogg-vorbis IIRC. It just ain't that
hard kiddies, if blonde lil ole me can do it just about anyone can.

( I'm assuming there are a few new souls on the list who may not know ;) )

BTW, you get bonus GK points for the week end. You made me laugh, and that is
good enough for this week.
If a hurricane doesn't leave you dead It will make you strong. Don't try
to explain, just nod your head . Breathe in breathe out , move on.