Re: [opensuse] openexchange
  • From: Hans du Plooy <koffiejunkielistlurker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:08:08 +0200
On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 05:18 -0800, Kai Ponte wrote:
> In any case, I'd love to get away from Exchange. It would be nice to have a
> SUSE Exchange client I could use and like. (I'm still on Exchange 5.5 so
> can't use Evolution ATM.)
Kai, have a look at Scalix. It's not opensource (I think it is the
former HP Openmail or something like that), but it runs quite nicely on
SUSE. It's quite easy to install, there is an Outlook and Evolution
plugin, a very very nice AJAX based web interface and administration
console, and a fair bit of howtos and other docs on their website and in
the forums.

Hans