Re: [SLE] how to stop auto-cdplay?
  • From: Mello <mellowiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 13:19:14 +0200
On 6/30/06, Phil Savoie <psavoie1783@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I am running 10.1 amd_64. I would like to stop kscd or any cd player from
coming up automatically after I insert a music cd. How could I do this
please?

Thank you,

Phil

--

Hi Phil,
Suse has changed this so many times...

Try opening the setting manager (Personal Settings in the K Menu),
then go to the Peripherals section / Storage Media.
In Medium Types select Audio CD, you'll then see a "Do Nothing" action
below. You can select that and "Toggle as Auto Action".

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
-mw