[SLE] Libzypp Issues - Where Are The Updates for Manual Downloading?
We have two HP DL360G4p servers running SuSE 10.1 that act as hosts for
several Xen virtual machines.

We are unable to update the physical machines using the method in
Marcus's recent announcement; YOU shows that there is no update
available. The machines were originally built without an Internet
connection and have never been updated.

We are thinking we could just download the set of updated libzypp rpm
packages and install them manually, but with all of the repository
movements, we are unable to find the download location. The (test)
packages are no longer in the people/aj(?) directory. The wiki lists
additional package repositories and installation source repositories but
makes no mention of update repositories.

How should we best proceed?

Thanks,
Mark