Re: [SLE] ATI X700: Screen goes blank on runlevel 3
  • From: "Sorin Peste" <neaorin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:33:13 +0300
On 6/26/06, Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 23, 06 21:30:35 +0300, Sorin Peste wrote:
> >Your problem is a standard issue with the fglrx driver: Switching to
> >other virtual terminals breaks the graphics (in any way, black
> >screens, corrupted output, Xserver crashes, crashed machines).

This is currently being investigated. Seems that ATI has found a
possible culprit in our Xorg packages. Expect updates, as soon as it is
completely fixed.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx> __ __ __
Phone +49-911-74053-715 __) |_| __) |__ labs www.mshopf.de

Hi, just wondering if there are any news regarding this particular fix. Thanks.