[SLE] Online Update via Yast2 problems...
  • From: Shaun Q <shaun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there --

Running 10.1...

So I can start an online update through Yast2... it shows packages available... I select them...

And then when I click "Accept" the window just disappears. I can repeat this over and over. No error appears on the console.

Same thing if I just run "YOU" from the command line.

Any ideas?

Also, can anyone explain to me the difference between the Online Update via Yast2/YOU and the iconified update manager (I think it's the ZMD-updater) in 10.1? I'm a bit confused about the update process in this new version.

Thanks!
Shaun