[SLE] Missing PPP Dialer in Suse 10.1
  • From: <jejones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:07:13 -0700
I have used Suse Linux since version 9.0 and I recently upgraded to
version 10.1. The installation went without a hitch. The modem was
tested during installation and worked. I configured the modem and my
e-mail account.

However, now I can not locate any means to access the dialer. Previous
versions of Suse had an icon in the taskbar that looked a bit like an
electrical plug. Clicking on this brought up the dialer and connected
me to the internet. I can't find anything that looks like that or any
other means of access. If anyone can help me locate or set up the dialer
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!