[SLE] Gnome duplicate menu entries
  • From: "Clark P. Case" <cpcase@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:52:25 -0400
I am sure someone must have encountered this before. I have SUSE 10.1
running Gnome and I added KB3. I now have a new entry in the
applications menu called "Applications" that has two entries for KB3.
The menu editor does not seem to see this Applications entry so I cannot
"un-check" it from the list. Does anyone have a workaround or suggestion
for getting this fixed?

Has anyone installed or used Alacarte on SUSE 10.1? I am not sure if
this will make things worse or not. Is there any plan or requests to add
Alacarte to the distribution in the future? I think it may be helpful.

Thanks in advance to anyone who my be able to point me in the right
direction...
  • No further messages