Re: [SLE] [Continued] Problem-Disappearing Icons & Menus in OpenOffice 2 & SuSE 10.1
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:34:47 +0800
Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) wrote:
> I have strange problem - disappearing icons & menus in OpenOffice 2 & SuSE
> 10.1. Moving cursir overs make them visible, but then they becomes invisible
> again (with blank toolbar).
>
> I have upgraded to the latest OpenOffice 2.03, installed latest propritary
> nVidia driver, the problem still exists.
>
> Anyone know how to get rid of this glitch?

Not sure if this will help, but I am testing the 2.0.3 x86_64 version
and run into some java problems. Trying to track this down, I tried
disabling java. When I opened OO writer, It was missing the top menu.
So it may be a java problem. Make sure your OO can find and use your
java install.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871