Re: [SLE] Missing PPP Dialer in Suse 10.1
  • From: Sylvester Lykkehus <zly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:58:04 +0200
Yes indeed.
Assumed you are running KDE:
Rightclick on the desktop -> Create New -> Link to application
On the application tab, write kinternet in the command field.

Regards
Sylvester Lykkehus

jejones@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

That's probably what I was using. However, the icon is gone from Suse 10.1 and I can find nothing that refers to a dialer. Is there a way for me to generate an icon for the desktop that links to kinternet?