[SLE] vmplayer 10.1
  • From: michael norman <michaeltnorman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:16:22 +0100
I am trying to set up vmplayer. I have installed the rpm from VMWare and when
I run vmplayer from a konsole it tells me that

bonds:/home/michael # vmplayer
vmware is installed, but it has not been (correctly) configured
for this system. To (re-)configure it, invoke the following command:
/usr/bin/vmware-config.pl.

Running that gives me

bonds:/home/michael # /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl
Making sure services for VMware Player are stopped.

Stopping VMware services:
Virtual machine monitor done

You must read and accept the End User License Agreement to continue.
Press enter to display it.

When I press enter I can read the EULA but I can't find a way to say that I
accept it. I can scroll down to the bottom, but don't know what to do then.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but can't thank what it is.

Mike