Re: [SLE] iproute2 2
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:03:57 -0400
On July Wednesday 05 2006 12:22 pm, Gerold van Dijk wrote:
> I try to run a cbq.init script in SuSE10.0, but get the error msg:
>
> "iproute2 not installed or not executable"
>
> The # ip route ...
>
> commands ARE working though!
This is probably not your problem, but just on the off-chance you
haven't tried this or checked if you are using a gui.. check to see if
the "iproute2" icon is marked as executable. Sometimes these items just
do not have that set. I know there is a relatively easy way to do this
via shell, but I'm about brain dead at the moment.. so it doesn't
quickly come to the fore.