[SLE] Installation SUSE 10.1 does not prompt request for CD2, CD3, CD4..
  • From: "Claris Castillo" <ccastil@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:43:03 -0700
I found on a different forum someone with a similar problem but there was no
reply to it.
My big problem with the suse installation (I thought it was because I was
installing on a LV) is that
once the CD1 is installed, the machine reboots from the CD (which STILL has
CD1, following the instructions) and prompt
the main menu of "Boot from hard disk, installation,
etc." Yast2 is never launched and hence never prompts asking for CD2.
What should I do? I have tried everything possible and I am just wasting
time and time... Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
cc
< Previous Next >